Sunday 8 May 2011

Japan Kimono Dress -

Japan Orang Kimono Dress (:

Blue Kimono Dress Okays ?

The Model for Japan Kimono Dress :)

Hello !! Nur Hidayah here , Hm now I'm trying finding update about Kimono and some pictures too ! My first impression was , i thought Kimono is so boring . But when Mariam our new Classmate and my new Sister show me the Dress for Kimono that her mom made by her own hands . Isn't it cool ? I was so shock and when i go home . I straight away on my laptop and go Google.com to search about Kimono and there is a lot update about it . So Kimono is a Traditional for the Japan to use for their wedding day (:   For my opinion , the dress look kind of  Ugly in my first negative thought , but when i keep on searching . WOW !! My positive thought , the dress look cool and nice ^^  I never heard of Kimono before , but when Mariam told me about Kimono . Now i have some feelings that I'm interested in this Kimono thingy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment