Sunday 8 May 2011

Kimono Sewing .

I had the weekend sewing for some time, but for some reason any on the other hand, I must still do something of it. It was the chief reason that I chose to blog on this subject today. Having cracked it and made the Kimono Dress (twice) I am in love. I was in love with the pictures a long time ago, but like many books there is often a gap between love images and manufacturing projects. They are not practical, terribly difficult to do, or directions are horrible. None of these descriptors described the weekend sewing. This is a wonderful book full of projects I can (now) is no longer put off. Directions and Heather images make its easy projects. The Kimono dress was 5 pieces more Obi belt and was so easy and fast when I realized how easy and quick, I did a second dress. There are a few suggestions, I would like additional calibration for the kimono of wee baby that is only available in the newborn to 3 MB of sizing, but otherwise I love this book. It is a way of really good for a weekend in your sewing room and the projects are perfect for you in a State of mind of spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment