Wednesday 2 March 2011

Jia Xin ( The Designer )




My Introduction ( Personal )
Hello My name is Foo Jia Xin . I'm now 13 years old (turning 14 soon) . I stay at Tampines St 33 . My birthday is on 20-10-1997 .

I'm a bit strict person but can be funny sometime . I don't like when people make fun of me . It really hurts my feeling . I can joke around with my classmate . But everyone have their own limit . I hope my classmate understand what im trying to say :)



My Introduction ( Group )
I'm the designer in this group . I will design for kids Jewellery Box so the kids also can have their own Jewellery Box , So that they can be more happy and cheerful . And they can have it for their birthday too :) I will try my very best to concentrate more in this project and will not get distract easily by my classmate !! 

 
My name for you to call is Jiaxin :)




Email : foo_jia_xin1997@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment