Wednesday 2 March 2011

Kah Wai ( the decorate )



My Introduction ( Personal )
Hello my name is Kah Wai , age 13 year old (Gonna be 14 soon !! ) I lived at Tampines St 21 . My birthday is on 09-08-1997 . Hope my classmate remember my birthday , so i could have some birthday bash !!  And I only have 1 elder sister for your information :)

My Introduction ( Group )
I'm the decorator in this group . I love to decorate and that why i choose to be decorator. (Hehe) I will do my very best to decorate creative things that came out in my mind. And i will do anything as been told . I will also will do my part with my other team members so that we will have a teamwork cause in project teamwork is the most important rules basic :)


You can just call my sweet name : KahWai :)


Email : me_love_doggy_june@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment