Wednesday 2 March 2011

Sulfittri Ashriq ( the designer )


My Introduction ( Personal )
Hi My name is Mohd Sulfittri Ashriq . I'm now 13 year old . Staying at Pasir Ris Dr 6 . My birthday is on 15-April-1997 . I do look so like "Bapok" but hey I'm not at all . It's not wrong to react like that . All I do is hang out with my girl friends. For me they are my sister . I never even think to change my status or gender . I just love to mix with girl cause for me , we have the same hobbies . And I also love to make all my sister laugh and happy :)


My Introduction ( Group )
I'm as the designer will do my best to design as many as I can . I will be more creative and make sure my design will look more attractive . And if other of the group members need my help . I will try my best to help them with sincerely :) cause we as one group is a must to help each other . :)


Fittri Ashriq


Email : fittriqah@live.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment