Tuesday 1 March 2011

Zahirah Aqilah ( the Designer & Decorate )





My Introduction

Hey Everybody !

My name is Nur Zahirah Aqilah . I am 14 years old :) I have 3 siblings . Birthday is on 13-02-1997 :D I am staying at Tampines St 22 !



About Myself :

I can be nice to you, if you are nice to me. You respect me, I respect yoou back ! Once you mess with me, you gonna get it. I can joke around with you all, but you have to joke on the right time. I love to make my sister laugh . I want my friends to be happy, if I am not its okay . As long I can see my beloved friends laugh and smile ! :D I respect everyone's prioty and privacy but they don't do the same to me ! Please don't cross over my limit ! Please and thank you !




Iraah :D

Always smile !



Email Address : EllaaAmiyoChikaa_103@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment