Tuesday 1 March 2011

Nur Zulifah ( the co-leader )




My Introduction ( Personal )
Hey ! My name is Nur Zulifah . I'm now 14 years old . My house is at Circuit Road . My birthday is on 01-January-1997. Hope you all remember my birthday date !!  I'm the only child in my family (Hehe) I'm such a silence girl but when I'm around with my sister I will not be such a silencer , but a joker !!  Cause that who I am . Anyone are WELCOME to be my friends . But if only you can handle my jokes and behaviour . Pls try to handle ?  I can be nice with you'll , but when you are over my limit , i tell you what , don't ever dream to try it . If you really want to try , i show you my Super Duper ANGRY face . Don't be scared okay ? Haha !!

My Introduction ( Group )
I as the CO-Leader in the group will try my best to do what I can to make my brain explode . Me & Yunwei will find all the stuff to buy to create the Jewellery box. And also I will be in-charge of the Blogger . One thing about Yunwei is , she is a good leader and settle thing very  smooth . I'm happy to have a Leader like YunWei :) And me as her Co-Leader  will always be there for support her and help her if she in trouble .


Call me Nur Zulifah that is my name when im born !!!

Email Address : nazra_jamal@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment